In this page you'll find about my artworks that I did in years between 2014-2018. I express my memories, my feelings, my psychedelia and scenarios in these compositions that I imagine. You can understand my way of looking to life in these artworks. I try to capture the feeling, express my unforgettable memories, feel the vibration of universe and explore the beauty of nature in every artwork. I share these images on my Instagram page if you want to like and follow. I am planning to make fine art prints for exhibitons of art galleries like Society6, Saatchi, etc. and sell them of course. If you want to buy a print or exhibit them in your gallery, you can send an e-mail to me.
1) Astronomy Domine: Me and Syd Barrett (founder of Pink Floyd) are sitting together and having a conversation about universe while listening Astronomy Domine. Done in 2015. I used a symbolistic approach in this artwork. As you can see, figures are in a room with bricks which refers to The Wall and triangles symbolize Dark Side of the Moon. Clock on top refers to "Time" and symbolizes I cannot understand how the time passes when we are talking. Red dot below the clock symbolizes the eyes of the figures in The Division Bell album cover. Dark Side of the Moon 20th Year Anniversary cover refers to my favorite version of the album. I put photos of group members on the wall but cracked the mirror of Waters', I do not like him because of what he did to Wright in the past. The shovel on left refers to last album, The Endless River. Gigi vinyl on the right refers to Ummagumma, an ear in a cup with water refers to Meddle, meeting couple in the middle refers to Wish You Were Here and a toy of a cow refers to Atom Heart Mother.
2) Forgiveness in Teos: A day of our trip to Ancient Greek City Teos in Izmir with two of my friends. Done in 2017. While full moon was rising, we listened many songs in antique surround acoustic and prayed to the energy in the middle of amphitheater of Teos.
1) Alan's Psychedelic Flight: A composition that I imagined while I was listening Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast of Pink Floyd. Done in 2017.
2) Consulting Arap Bacı: This one is completely meaningless, and it is one of my dreams. Done in 2017. Arap Gacı is a character from old Turkish cinema which really makes me laugh when I was a kid.
1) Sysyphos: My approach to the antique greek legend of King Sysyphos. Done in 2017. While I was listening Sysyphos Part IV, I made a research about it and made an artwork for it.
2) Prayers of Metis: I wanted to emphasis the importance of knowledge with Metis the Goddess of logic in antique greek myhthology. I used the light of knowledge in a dodecahedronal frame. Done in 2017.
3) In the Silence of Ocean: It symbolizes my stressful days on sitting in front of computer and searching for a job abroad. Done in 2018.
1) Yedigöller Artwork for our first trip to Yedigöller National Park, Bolu with my friends. I wanted to express how we enjoy in nature with love. Done in 2015.
2) Let There Be More Light: I wanted to show the serenity that we achieved at night in Yedigöller. It was peaceful and calm. Done in 2015.
3) Astral Confrontation: I imagined an astral travel that we find ourselves in a different universe. I draw myself as a tribe member and my friend as an astronaut from Dark Side of the Moon fleet. Done in 2016.
1) Druid's Blues: A moment of me and my friend listening The End from The Doors and I was moving my cigarette holding hand rhytmically with music. I wanted that this moment needs to be remembered. Done in 2015.
2) Eclipse: Moment of me and two of my friends watching the eclipse in the dark side of the moon while listening "Eclipse" from The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.
3) Facing with the Origins: While we were watching the flames that we fired in the camping area of Yedigöller, I was dancing in front of it, and we were listening "Origins" by Matt Uelmen. I thought that we were facing with the ancestors, the origins of the world who lived before ice age by looking flames. Done in 2015.
Alive in Arsuz: Moment of a friend was crying because of happiness in front of the ocean in Hatay, Turkey. Taken in 2015.
1) Brain Damage: I wanted to express schizophrenia and mental disorders in this one. Done in 2016. Influenced from "Brain Damage" by Pink Floyd.
2) Keeper of Keys: I influenced from one of my teacher's engravings in this artwork. Inspired from music of Mercan Dede, and these keys symbolizes the opening of path of knowledge. Done in 2017.
3) Path to Serenity: This one was a request of a friend. We were talking about the truth in life when it's taken, and I wanted to mix this scene with path of serenity in another universe in my imagination. Done in 2016.
1) Gateway of Perception: An artwork that I got inspired from the view that I saw in forest of Kızılcahamam, Ankara. Done in 2016. I drew the view first, then I decided to make a digital version. It was like a gateway.
2) Sacred Forest: Again in Kızılcahamam, while we were exploring the forest with friends, we saw this scene and it was sacred, untouched, dark and calm. Taken in 2016.
3) Trace of Forest: I was listening "Trace of Waterfalls" by Ah! Kosmos wehn I was in Belgrad Forest, Istanbul. I thought about this trace on trees, then I decided to do this artwork. Done in 2017.
1) Birthday Gift to My Father: As title says, it's a gift to my father. Moment of us drinking a Turkish beverage named rakı together on the dark side of the moon, and we enjoy pretty much :) Done in 2016.
2) Blue in Green: While I was listening "Blue in Green" by Miles Davis in Yedigöller, I saw this scene. A lake with full of moss and blue stains on it. It was relaxing and soothing. Taken in 2015.
3) Warden: While I was listening "Warden" by Maceo Plex, I imagined a scene of floating woman between song lyrics, then I did it. Done in 2015.
1) Self-Portrait "3": While I was sitting on a tree in Yedigöller, thinking lots of things about future and nature, one of my friends took a photo of me. Then I decided to express my thoughts with abstract patterns. Done in 2016.
2) Self-Portrait "Lunatic": I am in love with Dark Side of the Moon, so I decided to create a moment of enjoy while I was listening it. Done in 2015.
3) Self-Portrait "Summer'68": My favorite composer is Richard Wright. I always wanted to meet him but it's not possible because he left from this world in 2008. So I decided to make a photo collage. I found a photo of him which is taken in 1968, and put myself near to him. "Summer'68" refers to Pink Floyd song from Atom Heart Mother album. Done in 2016.
1) Confronting in Samandağ: One of my friends were dealing with his thoughts in the coast of Samandağ, Hatay and his brother took a photo of him. Then he asked me to do an edit to express his abstract thoughts, so that one came out. Done in 2016.
2) Calm in Burgazada: While we were exploring the forest of Burgazada (an island in Istanbul) I took this photo. She was like a hippie from Woodstock'69. Taken in 2017.
3) Samandağ Coast: After we had a good time with friends in the antique city ruins in Samandağ, Hatay, we came to coast to drink a beer. It was a soothing scene. Taken in 2015.
1) Haydarpaşa Burning: While I was travelling in a ferry in İstanbul, Haydarpaşa (the most beautiful train station in Turkey) was burning. It was very sad but unique moment. I was lucky that I have my camera with me. Taken in 2011.
2) Breathing Soul: While I was travelling from İzmir to İstanbul in a heavy fog, I saw this alone tree. It was so relaxing. Taken in 2017.
3) Texture of Nature: After our camping days were over in Yedigöller, I saw this scene. It was like a painting of Monet (an impressionist painter from 19th century) and impressed me so much. Taken in 2015.
1) Seagulls of Bosphorus: While I was feeding seagulls in a ferry in Istanbul, I took this one. It was a relaxing and happy moment. Taken in 2016.
2) Death of Richard Wright: I decided to make a tribute on the day of Wright's death. I used his Hammond organ and Meddle album near it. Meddle contains Echoes, and I think it is his best musical composition. Done in 2015.
3) Kabataş: While I was walking to my university on a stormy day, I saw these enormous waves hitting the coast and a bench was fallen. It was a unique moment for me. Taken in 2016.
Shades of Blue: After our camping days were over in Yedigöller, I saw this scene. But I edited it with my favorite color. Done in 2015.
False (Drafts): One of my friends asked me to design a single cover for his solo album. I designed these compositions, and he decided on the 3rd one. It hasn't released yet. Done in 2017.